Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers
- Regular Price: $1,060.55-2,205.05
- Our Price: $719.99- 1,496.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers are built on over a decade of suspension tuning and racing experience
- Superior valving systems give your ride the perfect balance for performance driving or daily cruising
- Shortened shock bodies and shaft strokes are optimized for lowered vehicles
- Easily and precisely set the ride height and corner weight you need for ideal handling, cornering, stability, and balance characteristics
- CNC-wound, SAE9254V steel racing springs
- Skunk2 Pro Series Coilovers come in two styles:
- Pro-S Coilovers have factory-set precision valving and a race-inspired mono tube design
- Pro-C Coilovers feature 12-way adjustable valving, with a large-diameter mono-tube design
- Both models feature CNC-machined, hard anodized spring perches
- 1-Year Warranty
Outfit your sport compact with superior track-tested suspension performance. Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers are based on over a decade of experience in racing and suspension tuning. Their high-tech valving system and quality construction make for the ultimate balance of track-worthy responsiveness and handling with a ride quality suitable for the daily driver.
Skunk2 Pro-Series Full Coilovers are specially designed with shortened bodies and shaft strokes for optimum suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Their quickly and easily adjustable righe heights and corner weights give you improved handling, stability, cornering control, and balance. Plus, Skunk2 Coilovers feature hard anodized, CNC-machined forged aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs for the utmost strength and reliability.
Give your vehicle unmatched cornering grip, handling, and control with the track-tested performance of Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers. Your Skunk2 Coilovers are backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:3.4 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours