Tokico HP Shocks HZ3012
- Our Price: $128.01
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: HZ3012
- Rating: (5)
- Part #: HZ3012
- Front Right Shock
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tokico HP Series Shocks take your ride quality and handling to the next level
- Tokico Blues feature a gas-pressurized design
- Adaptive dampening adjusts to different piston speeds, improving tire adhesion, compliance and handling
- Chrome-plated, hardened, and polished piston rod
- Piston rod guide features Teflon-coated bushing for long life and minimal friction
- Multi-stage variable aperture sandwich valve system provides flexible damping control
- Tokico's special shock oil compound resists temperature-based viscosity changes and breakdown
- Sold Individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Tokico HP Shocks (also called "Tokico Blues") are a cut above other shock absorbers. They boast several unique features that give your ride superior handling, ride quality, and stability. Add Tokico HP Shocks to your vehicle for instant performance gains, whether you drive a souped-up street racer or go stock.
Friction is the enemy of smooth suspensions, and Tokico goes all out to battle it. Chrome-plated, micro-polished hardened piston rods make for smooth operation. The piston rod guide features a Teflon-coated bushing, minimizing dynamic friction and keeping the piston fast and unrestricted. Tokico Blues include a variable aperture valving system that precisely controls damping relative to the piston speed. This dynamic response improves tire adhesion, handling, and compliance. They're great for the sports car enthusiast looking to improve their handling and for the daily driver looking to make the family car safer and more fun to drive.
Smooth out your ride with the high quality of Tokico HP Shocks. Your Tokico Blues are built tough and backed with a Lifeime Warranty.
Tokico HZ3012 fits:
- 1975-1978 Nissan 260Z
- 1975-1978 Nissan 280Z
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Tokico HP Shocks Reviews.