TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 1pm CST
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is engineered for maximum function with a clean look
- Angled side rails provide a sleek look - less than 1 inch above the truck bed
- Unique aerodynamic styling
- Automatically secures when latched at rear - bed can be locked with locking tailgate
- Works with most accessories, such as bed rails, bed liners and rail caps
- Lifetime Warranty on all parts
Dress your truck up for any occasion with the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover. Its leather-grain vinyl-coated fabric and low profile design make it look fine enough for the showroom. Add to that tailgate locking, tension control, and a solid warranty, and you've also got a cover that's ready to tackle any job.
The TruXedo Lo Pro installs quicker than any tonneau out there. It also removes quickly for fast access to your whole bed. Sag is no longer a problem, thanks to TruXedo's clever Velcro "floating hook" technology. The design lets the seal float back and forth along the rail. This, along with automatic tension control plungers, keeps Lo Pro tight through temperatures from -20 to 120 degrees.
But that's not all: the Lo Pro QT delivers great looks as well as performance. You get cargo protection through any weather conditions, as well as an immediate improvement in your gas mileage. It also works with most bed caps and rails.
The Truxedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover has got it all - all-weather protection, better gas mileage, and head-turning looks. Plus, it's all backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: The Lo Pro fits under-the-rail and spray-on bedliners, but it will not fit over-the-rail liners without minor cutting of the liner. The Truxedo Lo Pro fits all factory and most aftermarket plastic bed caps, but it will not fit stainless or aluminum bed caps and rails.
TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 10 of 51 reviews. See All Reviews.