TruXedo TonneauTraX Tonneau Cover
- Regular Price: $846.95-900.00
- Our Price: $575.00- 611.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- All the great features of the LoPro Tonneau Cover plus a heavy duty cargo management system
- Sleek, low-profile soft roll-up tonneau cover
- Heavy duty adjustable clamping system ties down up to 1,000-lb. loads
- Track mounts under tonneau cover for no-profile looks
- Automatic Tension Control keeps cover at the perfect tightness through any weather
- Quick, easy installation
- Easy Trigger Latch for one-finger release
Take the best selling tonneau cover in North America, add the functionality and security of a heavy-duty cargo management system, and you've got yourself the new TonneauTraX from TruXedo. The TonneauTraX boasts all of the great features and design of the original TruXedo LoPro Tonneau Cover with a rail-mounted anchor system. With the TonneauTrax you're ready to haul just about anything.
The TonneauTraX gives you complete cargo control with strong and secure clamps and anchors. With a 1,000-pound load limit*, you can tie down and secure virtually any cargo. Anchors are easy to position, lock, and secure along the bed rails. When not in use, the TonneauTraX anchors sit out of the way under the tonneau cover.
The Truxedo TonneauTraX cover is the same as the famous Lo Pro tonneau cover. This soft roll-up tonneau mounts on the inside of the bed, giving you a sleek appearance. The automatic tension control and floating velco keep the cover tight through any temperature with minimal wear and tear. It installs easily without drilling and operates even easier with its easy trigger latch. It's a reliable cover that keeps your gear safe and even improves your gas mileage!
Truxedo backs your heavy duty TonneauTraX Tonneau Cover with a Lifetime Warranty on everything - even the fabric!
*NOTE: Each individual anchor has a rated working load limit of 250 pounds, with a combined anchor load limit of 1,000 pounds.
TruXedo TonneauTraX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes