Blue Ox Drop Receiver
- Blue Ox Drop Receivers let you raise or lower your receiver connection
- Designed to accommodate tow bars so you can flat-tow a car
- Available in Class III (5,000 lbs) or Class IV (10,000 lbs) ratings
- Each Blue Ox Drop Receiver can be reversed for either a drop or rise
- Choose from a variety of rise/drop amounts, from 2 to 10 inches
- Easy to install
- Note: For use with tow bars only
If you need to flat tow a vehicle but don't have the proper receiver hight for a tow bar, you're in luck. The Blue Ox Drop Receiver lets you raise or lower your receiver hitch connection height to accommodate for a tow bar. They're a breeze to install and give your hitch the versatility you need for vehicle towing.
Each Drop Receiver is rated either Class III or Class IV for 10,000 pounds of towing strength. Choose from 2 to 10 inches of height change - the receiver is reversible so you can flip it around whether you need a rise or drop. Best yet, the Blue Ox Tow Bar Drop Receiver is simple to install. All you have to do is insert it like you would a ball mount.
Equip your vehicle for tow bar versatility with the Blue Ox Tow Bar Drop Receiver.
Note: the Blue Ox Towbar Drop Receiver is intended for use with tow bars only.
Blue Ox Drop Receiver Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Blue Ox Towing & Hitches
- Chevy Silverado bed mats
- air intakes for Honda Ridgeline
- suspension systems for A4 Quattro
- Magnaflow custom exhaust systems
- Monza suspension kits
- pickup bed tents for Ford Escape
- window deflectors for Pontiac Bonneville
- Chrysler PT Cruiser truck seat covers
- Voyager coil springs
- aries bull bars & for Pilot