Curt A-Frame Jack
- Lift your trailer securely with a Curt A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Designed to fit A-frame trailers
- Can be bolted or welded onto the frame
- Available in top wind or side wind designs
- The Curt Trailer Jack has a 2,000 or 5,000 lb. capacity (depending on model)
- Lifts between 14-15 inches
Don't rest your trailer tongue on a pile of bricks or call up your friends to just help lift it off the ground. The Curt A-Frame Jack makes it simple to raise and lower your trailer for easy storage and mounting to ball mounts. It fits onto A-frame equipped trailers and can be either welded or bolted onto the frame.
Curt A-Frame Trailer Jacks are available in Side Wind or Top Wind designs. Side Wind Jacks can support up to 2,000 pounds, while Top-Wind A-Frame Jacks are available in 2,000 or 5,000 pound capacities. Depending on the model, Curt A-Frame Trailer Jacks lift 14, 14.5, or 15 inches.
Say farewell to aching backs and tilted trailers - keep it lifted right with a Curt A-Frame Jack.