Curt Drawbars & Adjustable Eyes
- One-piece forged design drawbars
- Up to 45,000 lbs GTW
- Adjustable Eye has several heights for level trailering
- Available with 2 1/2" to 3" ID eye
- Flat Drawbar can be mounted easily to trailer tongue
Bolt on some serious heavy-duty towing with Curt Drawbars. These alloy steel forged, one-piece drawbars are made for super high strength and performance. Drawbars come in four styles:
4-Bolt Mount Drawbars are commonly used on heavy duty trailers for over-road use and have a smooth back plate for a flush mounting against the hitch plate.
Drawbars with Nuts are available in two different sizes, and offer up to an immense 45,000 pounds of towing power.
Flat Drawbars are designed to be bolted easily and quickly to trailer tongues, with many holes for mounting options.
Adjustable Eye Drawbars are used on lighter duty trailers (up to 12,000 pounds) and have several adjustable heights to achieve level trailering.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Curt Manufacturing trailer hitches
- wind deflectors for cars for Mercedes ML350
- Power Stop car brakes
- complete exhaust systems for GMC Jimmy
- Magnum Car Covers
- led headlights for Toyota Pickup
- Floor Mats & Liners for Fusion
- suv hitches for Ford F-150
- aries nerf bars for Jeep Patriot
- led tail lights for Z3