Curt Multi-Function Trailer Wiring Plug
- The Curt Multi-Function Socket makes it easier than ever to hook up a variety of trailers
- Includes both a 4-pin trailer connector and a 7-blade trailer connector
- Integrated backup alarm automatically makes an attention-getting sound when you shift into reverse
- Available in make-specific designs (Dodge, Ford, GM) or for universal applications
- Built-in socket covers keep the electrical connections clean and safe when not in use
Hook up your trailers the easy way with the Curt Multi-Function Socket. This trailer wiring socket features both a 4-pin and 7-pin trailer connector, making your vehicle instantly compatible with a wide variety of trailer wiring setups. Both trailer wiring sockets include integrated covers to keeping water, grime, and salt out of the electrical contacts.
Driving with a large trailer can severely limit your rear view, so it's essential that your rig is equipped with a backup alarm. Luckily, the Curt Multi-Function Trailer Wiring Socket has its own backup alarm built in. It automatically lets out a beeping sound when you shift into reverse, letting everyone around and behind your vehicle know you're backing up.
Don't fuss with easy-to-lose adapters or splicing wires - make your towing vehicle ready for anything with the Curt Multi-Function Trailer Wiring Socket. Choose the make-specific designs for easy installation on Ford, GM, and Dodge vehicles, or go with the Universal design for any vehicle.
Curt Multi-Function Trailer Wiring Plug Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes