- The Curt Trailer Ball Wrench is specially designed to help you install and remove your trailer ball
- 6-Point hex wrench
- Includes 1 1/8" and 1 1/2" box ends
- Designed for use with 1" and 3/4" hitch ball shanks
It's not often that a product comes along that is so unique, so timeless, that it causes an entire industry to question its suddenly outdated values and beliefs. It's even rarer that such a product brings about a worldwide cultural paradigm shift, altering the way we as a society view the world and each other. The Curt Trailer Ball Wrench is not that product.
The Curt Trailer Ball Tightening Wrench is an outstanding feat of adequate engineering. This perfectly acceptable hex wrench features not one, but two(2) box ends, measuring in at 1 1/8" and 1 1/2" each. Both 3/4" and 1" hitch ball shanks would be honored and delighted to be graced with this wrench (if they had emotions, of course). Most importantly, the Curt Trailer Ball Wrench has no pre-set use limit - If used under the right conditions, you can operate the wrench as many times as you need for as long as you own it. No subscription costs. No hidden fees. No fooling.
Your Curt Hitch Ball Wrench is one versatile piece of forged metal. Not only will it keep your hitch ball securely bolted onto the ball mount for years of reliable towing - it will also provide a lifetime of defense against bears and other intruders. With a little bit of elbow grease, this hitch ball wrench will let you tenderize even the toughest cuts of meat. Plus, once it's time to bring the troops/farmers/children in for supper, the Hitch Ball Wrench doubles as a superior striker for giant triangles.
Don't trust your valuable trailer hitch ball to anything less - Tighten it right with the tough, graceful, cromulent Curt Trailer Ball Wrench.
All kidding aside - The Curt Trailer Ball Wrench's long handle gives you ample torque to securely attach your hitch ball. It's designed to fit oversize nuts and bolts that many common hand tools can't fit, for strip-free tightening. Plus, it's crafted from hardened steel for maximum strength.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Curt Manufacturing Towing & Hitches
- Nissan Frontier roof racks
- RDX roof racks
- performance chips for trucks for Mitsubishi Lancer
- Chevy Corvette Cargo & Trunk Liners
- Ram 2500 tube steps
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Catera
- suspension parts for Montero Sport
- performance air intake for Mitsubishi Raider
- vent visors for Chevy S10
- Advantage Truck Accessories Tonneau Covers