Highland Trailering Tie Down
- Secure your trailer to your vehicle with a Highland Trailering Tie Down
- Heavy duty ratchets offer a one ton load capacity with three tons of break strength
- Ratchet Tie Down 7' long; Over Wheel Tie Downs 9" or 25" wide
- Ratchets engineered for maximum tension with easy release
- Straps designed to work in all conditions: weather-resistant webbing, bright yellow colors, side-impact protection against rips and tears
- 1-Year Warranty
Attaching vehicles to trailers can be a frustrating, sometimes dangerous process when not done correctly. Safely and easily secure many kinds of vehicles to many kinds of trailers with a Highland Trailering Tie Down.
The heavy duty, non-slip ratchets used with a Highland Trailering Tie Down are designed for maximum tension and an easy release. The connector straps feature Highland's unique weave and Power Webbing system that manages to be weather-resistant while also protecting against side impacts that can cause tears and rips. A one-ton load capacity combines with 6,000 lbs. of break strength in a safe, durable implement that protects against disaster.
There's no reason to accept a product's limitations. Ensure your gear is up to the task by picking up a Highland Trailering Tie Down. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.