A-Frame Drop-Through Top Wind Jack
- Part #: 74407
- Cylinder handle
- 2000 Lb. capacity
- Efficiency is the name of the game with the Reese A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Top wind handle swivel jacks use only your most efficient muscles to open your jack
- Rolled acme threads and anti-friction thrust bearings make for smooth opening
- 2,000 lbs. capacity, 14" tall
- High-strength tubing
- Detachable foot plate
- Easily fold and lock into storage position
- 1-Year Warranty
Few modest tasks are more physically taxing than lifting your trailer jack. Take a load off your body with the top-winding Reese A-Frame Jack.
Only your most efficient muscles will be utilized when winding this jack. Eliminate the back-breaking aspects of using your trailer jack with this smooth-winding drop-through trailer jack. High-strength tubing, rolled acme threads, and anti-friction thrust bearings help this jack glide through the process of lifting or lowering your trailer. Up to one ton can be held at a time on a Reese A-Frame Jack, and it easily folds and locks into storage position. A detachable foot plate makes storage even easier, as does its compacts 14" height when not in use.
Make handling your trailer easier and less exhausting. When loading and unloading your trailer, or keeping it level when in storage, trust your trailer and your muscles to the Reese A-Frame Jack. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.