Reese Hide A Goose Gooseneck Hitch
- The Reese Hide-A-Goose Gooseneck Hitch features a strong, rugged gooseneck trailer ball that flips over and hides when you don't need it, allowing full access to your truckbed
- 10,000 lbs. vertical load limit, 30,000 lbs. towing weight capacity
- Store ball upside-down within hitch when not in use
- Heavy-duty handle and positive locking keep ball in position
- Corrosion-resistant E-Coating used on head
- System comes with installation kit, hitch head, 2-5/16" ball, and bracket for use with safety chains
- Requires drilling a 4" hole in your truck bed for installation - leave the rest of your bed untouched
- Lifetime Warranty
A rear-mounted trailer hitch is perfectly fine for the first four classes of towing strength. Once you get up above 12,000 lbs., however, you're going to need something a little stronger. You're going to need a mid-bed gooseneck hitch, and they don't come more convenient than the Reese Hide A Goose Gooseneck Hitch.
First things first: this gooseneck hitch is strong, capable of hauling up to 30,000 lbs. (that's 15 tons!) of trailer weight. All it takes on your part is drilling a 4" hole in your truck bed, and the ultimate convenience of the Reese Hide A Goose Gooseneck Trailer can be yours. Whereas most gooseneck trailer balls stay in place even when not in use, the Hide A Goose ball flips over and tucks away out of sight when you don't need it. A heavy-duty positive locking handle holds the ball in place whether up or down, and this gooseneck hitch's head is finished with corrosion-resistant E-Coating. It comes with everything you need to install and use this durable gooseneck hitch system, including a 2-5/16" trailer ball.
For heavy-duty towing, you need the added strength of a gooseneck trailer hitch. If you demand ultimate convenience and bed access, you need the Reese Hide A Goose Gooseneck Hitch. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.