Reese Receiver Hitch 51179
- Our Price: $184.91
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 51179
- Rating: (138)
Class 2 Pro Series Receiver
- Part #: 51179
- Square Tube
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am CST*
- The Reese Receiver Hitch is custom made to fit your specific car, truck, SUV, or van
- One-piece welded construction for high strength
- Durable black "Metalshield" finish is salt spray tested to resist rust and corrosion
- Unique, patented collar and plug holds your ball mount securely and safely
- No-Drill installation on most vehicles!
- Ball mount, clip, and pin sold separately
- Depending on vehicle, available from Class I (2,000 lbs. GTW) to Class V (12,000 lbs. GTW)
- Available with 2" or 1.25" receiver
- Choose Round or Square tube (tube style availability depends on vehicle)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Turn your car, truck, or SUV into a road-ready towing machine. Reese Receiver Hitches are custom-designed to fit your specific vehicle and come with either a 1-1/4 or 2 inch receiver. The Reese Receiver Hitch is a strong, rust-resistant, and versatile solution for your towing needs.
The Reese Receiver Hitch is custom crafted to your vehicle for an easy installation - often with no drilling! Its computer-assisted design not only means a perfect fit on your vehicle - it also provides added strength, safety, and performance. The Reese Hitch is all-welded for supreme strength, and is powder-coated with heavy-duty "Metalshield" paint for added durability and rust resistance. The patented collar and plug securely fits your ball mount, making your hauling safer and less stressful.
Depending on your vehicle, you may have the option to choose either a round tube or square tube design. Your Reese Receiver Hitch is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Reese 51179 fits:
- 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X
- 2005-2007 Mercury Montego
Reese Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 138 reviews. See All Reviews.