Reese Receiver Pins & Locks
- A variety of Reese Receiver Pins & Locks offers the exact heavy-duty security you need for your ball mount
- Specific locks available including:
- Barrel Style Receiver Lock (available with and without Coupler Lock)
- Bent Pin style Receiver Lock (available with and without Coupler Lock)
- ELITE Receiver Lock (available in Black Nickel and Sure Grip steel)
- All locks closed with keys; two keys for each lock
- Fit standard 5/8" and 1/2" receiver pin holes
- Lifetime Warranty
There's no need to take chances when it comes to your hitch receiver lock. Unless, of course, you're okay with losing your trailer, and everything in it. Keep your trailer secured to your hitch receiver with Reese Receiver Pins & Locks.
Choose from a variety of ball mount pins to find what works best for your needs. Barrel Style Receiver Locks feature a sleeved barrel, while Bent Pin Style Receiver Locks offer a flat key design and rubber caps to keep the dirt out. An ELITE Receiver Lock features a virtually pick-proof square key design and similarly-purposed rubber caps. All Reese Receiver Pins & Locks fit 5/8" and 1/2" receivers and feature push-button locking mechanisms. Bent Pin and Barrel styles are also available as part of a combination pack with a durable Coupler Lock for protecting your trailer when in storage.
Secure your receiver and coupler and make sure everything gets where it's supposed to go. Trust your equipment to Reese Receiver Pins & Locks, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Receiver Pins & Locks Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:3.2 of
Average Install Time: Instant