Reese Safety Chain
- Pick up some Reese Safety Chain for added safety and security
- Chains are required by law in most states
- 36" or 72" chains available
- Crossing chains adds safety when towing
- Secure your rig better than you could otherwise
- Lifetime Warranty
Protect your trailer and tow legally with Reese Safety Chains.
Required by law in most states, safety chains provide extra towing and hauling safety in the event of a coupler failure. Reese offers a wide variety of 36" and 72" chains in a variety of configurations. Cross your chains while towing for added security. Each chain comes with "Quick Link" or "U-Bolt" tie-downs.
Stay within the letter of the law while giving yourself a bit of extra protection and security with a Reese Safety Chain. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.