- Lift your trailer the easy and convenient way with a Reese Side Mount Jack
- Top Wind trailer jacks feature a zinc finish, 3/8" pull, bolt-on swivel mounts and a wire-grip knob handle for efficient use
- Side Wind jacks feautre a heavy-duty swivel mechanism, a wire-cylinder grip handle, fast and easy jack operation and a pull-pin swivel release that fits up to 3" x 5" trailer tongues
- Dual Wheel Swing Away trailer jacks extend to 22.7" and fit up to 3" x 5" trailer tongues with a zinc finish
- Side Mount Top Wind Jack with 6" caster wheels features 600 lbs. capacity; all other side mount jacks 1,000 lbs.
- All jacks reduce to 10" travel size
- 1-Year Warranty
When towing your trailer, a dependable trailer mount becomes one of your most important implements. Keeping the trailer aloft, off the ground and without undue pressure on the front of it, can prolong the life of your trusty trailer and the cargo within. Keep this in mind and ensure years of usefulness for your trailer with a Reese Side Mount Jack.
Three different side mount trailer jacks are available, so choose the best one for your specific needs. The Side Mount Top Wind jack features two applications, one with a 6" caster wheel (600 lbs. capacity) and the other with a foot plate (1,000 lbs.). Each features a bolt-on snap swivel mount, a wire-grip knob handle, 3/8" pull in, and a zinc finish. The Side Mount Side Wind trailer jack comes in marine snap-ring swivel mount designs, each with 1,000 lbs. capacity and dependable side-winding construction that fits up to 3" x 5" tongue frames. The Dual Wheel Swing Away trailer jack offers 1,000 lbs. capacity with 22.7" total extension and a zinc finish that fits 3" x 5" tongue frames. Installation and use of all trailer jacks is easy, and each one reduces to a 10" travel size for easy portability.
There's no need to take chances when purchasing a trailer jack. Go with the best, and go with confidence, when you purchase a Reese Side Mount Jack. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.