- Valley Brake Control Wiring Harnesses feature custom-made plugs to fit directly into your under-dash socket
- 10- and 12-gauge feed wires maintain proper and consistent amperage
- Standard wiring, works with all electronic trailer brake controllers
- Sturdy, durable OEM connectors for a tight, secure fit
- Modular design plugs straight into Valley Journey HD or Odyssey brake controllers
- Illustrated, detailed installation instructions included
- 1 Year Warranty
Reliable, consistent connections are essential for maintaining a functional and safe brake system. Keep your trailer brake system hooked up right with a Valley Brake Control Wiring Harness. Valley builds their brake controller wiring with 10 and 12-gauge feed wires, with custom OEM plugs for secure connections throughout.
Valley Brake Control Wiring is easy to install, thanks to their vehicle-custom designs, and comes in both modular and standard styles. Standard Brake Control Wiring works with nearly any trailer brake controller and plugs right into your under-dash socket with the proper adapter. Modular style Valley Brake Control Wiring plugs directly in to Valley Odyssey or Journey HD brake controllers, putting you on the road in no time.
Both models of Valley Brake Control Wiring Harnesses are backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
Valley Brake Control Wiring Harness Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes