AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD
- Regular Price: $293.15-348.50
- Our Price: $199.00- 236.58
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Give yourself an extra two feet of truck bed space with the AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD
- The "HD" stands for Heavy Duty: toughest, most versatile bed extender ever made
- Extra space for motorcycles and other larger cargo
- Basket folds into truck bed when tailgate up and provides convenient separate storage area from rest of truck bed
- Precision-crafted, technologically advanced, custom-designed for your specific truck bed
- Lightweight 6063 T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Rounded-rectangle tubing nearly unbreakable
- Glass-reinforced Nylon composite uprights maintain position on lowered tailgate
- Black and Silver Powder Coat finishes available
- Easy installation for at-home DIY mechanics (requires some drilling)
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year/36,000 Warranty
Every once in a while, the standard truck bed length just isn't enough. When you need to haul around ATVs, motorcycles, or any larger cargo that won't fit in your truck bed, forget about bungee cords that may not be up to the task and hook on an AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD.
Rounded, rectangular aluminum alloy tubing provides durable support for whatever you have in your truck bed. Be it a motorcycle or simply more stuff than fits in your standard bed, the AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD provides 2 extra feet of space for your cargo and composite uprights that aren't going anywhere. Precision-crafted and custom-designed for your specific truck, these truck bed extenders are lightweight and attach via simple drilling that any DIY mechanic can pull off. They are made in the USA and feature Silver or Black Powder Coat, guaranteeing structural integrity and full corrosion resistance.
Extend your truck bed with cobbled together means, or use an implement made exclusively for the purpose. Protect your cargo while providing yourself extra space for it with an AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD. Backed by a 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty.
AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 12 reviews. See All Reviews.