Go Industries Lighted Headache Rack
- Guard your rear window and add extra rear lighting with the Go Industries Lighted Headache Rack
- Heavy duty steel construction protects your rear window from shifting cargo
- Louvers keep your cab cool and prevent glare
- 4" x 2" top tube, 2" x 2" bottom tube
- Tool box can be mounted on top of the 24" x 3" foot
- Black Powder Coat finish
- Commercial-grade quality for all kinds of heavy-duty uses
- Extensions on the uprights for easy hauling of pipes, ladders, and other long cargo in your truck bed
- Easy DIY installation
- Comes in Black or White Powdercoated finish
- 3 Year Warranty on materials, 6 Month Warranty on finish
Go Industries Lighted Headache Racks are your heavy-duty solution for protecting and enhancing your truck. They're built from durable steel for reliable performance, even in commercial applications. They include brake lights and reverse lights, and plug right into your existing lighting rig.
Your Go Industries Lighted Headache Rack is easy to install on the bed rails. They're made from 14-gauge steel square/rectangular tubes with a rust-resistant powder-coated finish. The uprights have extensions that make it easy to carry lumber, ladders, and other lengthy cargo in your truck bed. The large 24" x 3" foot makes for easy mounting and allows for mounting a tool box on top of it. And heavy-duty louvers block out the sun and prevent shifting cargo from smashing your window.
Your Go Industries Lighted Headache Rack is backed with a 3 Year Warranty on materials and a 6 Month Warranty on the finish.