- Protect your rear window and bolt on some tool storage with the Go Industries Tool Box Headache Rack
- Heavy duty 1" x 2" steel tube construction
- Strong 24" x 3" foot provides extra mounting strength and lets you mount a tool box on top of it
- Extensions on the uprights make it easy to haul pipes, ladders, and other long cargo
- Steel louvers provide shade and keep your cab cool
- Painted Black or White finish
- Some models include a mesh center (White only)
- Easy DIY installation
- 3 Year Warranty on workmanship, 6 Month Warranty on finish
Make your truck work for you with a Go Industries Tool Box Headache Rack. This rack protects your rear window, keeps your cab cool, and provides extra hauling options for your pickup. It's built from durable steel tubing and provides a perfect place to mount your truck tool box.
Go Industries Tool Box Headache Racks are made from heavy-duty 1" x 2" steel tube that guards your rear window from cargo impacts. Steel louvers provide shade for your cab, keeping it cool and preventing glare, with an open space to accommodate for third brake lights. The long foot makes a perfect mounting spot for a truck bed toolbox, making this rack perfect for both recreational and commercial purposes. Your cargo options are also extended with the Go Industries Tool Box Headache Rack, thanks to extensions on the uprights that help you haul lumber, ladders, and other long cargo.
Your Go Industries Tool Box Headache Rack is powder coated in White or Black, and is backed with a 3 Year Workmanship/6 Month Finish Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Go Industries Truck Bed Accessories
- Honda Ridgeline truck seat covers
- neoprene seat covers for Honda Accord
- DashMat Dashboard Covers
- tow bar towing for Grand Prix
- cargo boxes for GMC Sonoma
- Mercedes ML350 side steps
- Borla Exhaust
- performance air intake for Yaris
- truck bed liners for Pickup
- dual exhaust for Grand Marquis