Gorilla SafetyWeb Cargo Net
- Keep your truck's cargo where it needs to stay with a Gorilla SafetyWeb Cargo Net
- Specially-designed for home and recreational use
- Great for anchoring ATVs or large household cargo
- 1/2" webbing rated to 1,200 lbs. per inch
- Mesh net top rated to 278 lbs. per inch, won't rip
- Available in four sizes to fit 5', 6', 8', and 10' truck bed lengths
- Multiple anchoring points along bed rail
- Triple-reinforced net sides
- All hardware and storage bag included
- 1-Year Warranty
It's not just contractors that need heavy-duty truck bed nets. Hook up your pickup with a Gorilla SafetyWeb Cargo Net to secure the loads that you can't afford to lose.
Whether you're hauling a refrigerator or an ATV, stacks of lumber piled high or a bedful of basement treasures, this bed net will keep everything exactly where it's supposed to be. Much like it's stronger commercial-use cousin, the Gorilla SafetyWeb Cargo Net features 1/2" webbing rated to 1,200 lbs. per inch and a rip-proof mesh center top rated to 278 lbs. per inch. This truck net's total rating maxes out at 1,200 lbs., more than enough durable strength for your heaviest recreational loads. Four sizes are available to match up with your truck bed's length, and multiple anchor points allow you to position this truck bed net in whatever manner yields the best results for you and your load.
A truck bed owner's work is never done, and that goes double for non-commercial use. Get a heavy-duty net guaranteed to stand up to your largest loads with a Gorilla SafetyWeb Cargo Net. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.