Husky Liners Contractor Headache Rack
- The Husky Liners Contractors Headache Rack guards your pickup's rear window from getting slammed by shifting cargo
- Built from strong anodized aluminum that stands up to rust and oxidation even if it gets scratched
- Burly outer rails block larger items from smashing your window, while the thin louvers guard your glass from smaller cargo
- Louvers also block intense sunlight glare and minimize wind resistance
- Bright-dipped finish
- Goal-Post style vertical uprights are handy for hauling longer cargo like lumber and ladders
- Securely mounts to your bed rails with minor drilling
- Compatible with most truck toolboxes
- 1 Year Warranty
You may have the toughest truck on the block, but your cab's rear window just may be the weakest link. Shifting cargo in your bed can easily crack, scratch, or in the worst case shatter your rear glass when you make a quick stop. The Husky Liners Contractor Truck headache Rack puts up a durable line of defense against rear window damage, and even lends a helping hand when hauling bigger cargo.
Durability is the name of the game when it comes to guarding your pickup cab, and the Husky Liners Contractor Rack has it in spades. The Contractors Headache rack is crafted from beefy anodized aluminum and coated with a bright dipped finish. This rack won't rust, oxidize or corrode, even if it gets scratched. The Husky Liners Contractors Rack is designed with a hefty outer perimeter to block larger cargo from smashing through. Its smaller louvers keep smaller items at bay as well as provide shade from harsh sunlight. Finally, the Husky Contractor's Rack has "goal post" vertical uprights that make it easier to haul long cargo like pipes and lumber.
Your Husky Liners Contractor Truck Headache Rack installs to your bed rails easily and securely with just a little bit of drilling. It includes all the mounting hardware and installation instructions you need. Your Husky Contractors Headache Rack is backed with a 1 Year Warranty.