Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack
- Regular Price: $999.15-1,158.15
- Our Price: $678.30- 786.25
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (3)
- Install the Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack onto the roof of your camper shell and increase your payload capabilities
- Strong enough to haul ladders, lumber and other heavy materials
- Equipped with stainless steel hardware to protect against rust
- The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is custom-designed to fit your make, model and year vehicle
- Anodized aluminum construction provides steel-like strength at a fraction of the weight
- Partially covers truck beds under 6'6"
- The Hauler Racks Utility Rack can carry up to 1000 lbs. of cargo
- Easily bolts onto bed rails; drilling required
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust
While camper shells can protect your cargo from the weather, they also take away valuable bed space. Install the Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack to beat this catch-22 and get the best of both worlds. This utility rack is a godsend for anybody with limited bed space, especially contractors with heavy payloads. With the Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack you finally have the freedom to transport more without sacrificing the safety of your expensive power tools and other cargo.
The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is built for tough durability. Made from anodized aluminum, this truck rack is virtually rust proof and won't buckle under pressure. In fact, the strong cross arms on the utility cap rack can hold a whopping 1000 lbs. of freight. Hauler Racks Utility Cap Racks run the full length of your cab, which makes this aluminum truck rack ideal for hauling over sized, long materials like timber and piping. The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack also makes a great ladder rack.
The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is a drill-on part that bolts onto your bed rails for total stability. Your Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is custom fit to your vehicle's make, model and year. Every utility pickup truck rack is backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust. Note: Truck beds under 6'6" are only partially covered.
Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.4 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours