- The ProRac Contractor Series Steel Truck Bed Rack is built for tough everyday use
- Fits all compact and full-size truck beds
- Built from 14-gauge steel to stand up to all the rigors of heavy-duty hauling
- Includes foot plates that allow the rack to be used with or without a camper shell/bed caps
- Beefy 1,000 lb. load capacity (750 lb. with camper shell plates)
- Durable Black powder coat finish protects against dings, scratches, and rust
- Includes 3 crossbars to handle a variety of cargo sizes - rear crossbar is removable for easy truck bed access
- 3-Year Warranty
The ProRac Contractor Series Steel Truck Rack turns your pickup truck into a full-fledged cargo hauling machine. It's built from 14-gauge steel, with 1.75" and 2" square tubing for up to 1,000 pounds of cargo-hauling strength. This heavy-duty truck bed rack is ready to handle all the use and abuse of every-day hauling.
The ProRac Contractor Series Truck bed Rack fits all full-size and compact truck beds. You can even use this rack with a camper shell or bed camps, with the included rear cap foot plates. This truck rack includes 3 crossbars to take on any size cargo, whether you're hauling ladders, lumber, or plywood. The rear crossbar is removable, giving you easy access to the rear of your truck bed. Best yet, the ProRac Contractor Series Steel Truck Rack installs easily and is adjustable for both length and width to fit just about any truck.
Put serious hauling power on your truck with the ProRac Contractor Series Steel Truck Rack. Backed with a 3-Year Warranty.
ProRac Contractor Series Steel Truck Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes