Mile Marker Synthetic Rope
- Rugged, durable design for heavy-duty pulls
- Includes 15 feet of high heat-rated drum coverage rope (3/8" and 5/16" ropes only)
- 10 feet of nylon sheathing for a UV-protected outer layer
- Abrasion-proof Samthane coating
- Up to 16,200 lbs. minimum break force
- Designed for use with aluminum hawse fairleads
Mile Marker's Synthetic Rope is made to take on the toughest pulls. It is protected with an abrasion-proof Samthane coating as well as a nylon sheathing for UV protection. Mile Marker Synthetic Rope is available in 50 or 100 foot lengths in a variety of sizes with an included heavy-duty hook. 3/8" and 5/16" diameter ropes also come with a 15 foot 450 degree-rated drum coverage rope spliced directly in. Mile Marker Synthetic Rope is designed for use with a Mile Marker Aluminum Hawse Fairlead.