T-Max ATW All-Terrain Series Winch
- Regular Price: $451.25
- Our Price: $306.36
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
ATW-4500 All-Terrain Series Winch
- Part #: 47-1245
- 4,500 Lbs. Capacity
- Clutch: Turn 120 Degrees By Handwheel
- Brake: Eccentric Block Type
- Wire Rope: 0.25 In. by 50 Ft.
- Drum Size: 2.0 In. Diameter by 4.7 In. Length
- Motor: 12V DC, 0.8kW - 1HP Series Wound
- T-Max ATW Series Winches are tough, rugged, and versatile for a wide variety of uses
- Available in 4,500 and 6,000 lb. capacities
- Includes a powerful, compact 1HP or 1.3HP motor
- 3-Stage planetary gear train
- Easy to install - mount a T-Max ATW Winch on trucks, Jeeps, or ATVs/UTVs
- Handheld wired controller
- Includes 4-way roller fairlead and 50 feet of 1/4" wire rope
- Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your vehicle with heavy-duty pulling and recovery power. T-Max ATW All-Terrain Series Winches are built super tough, using top-quality steel components for the frame and housing. Plus, these versatile winches are designed to work in a variety of applications, whether you're riding in a Jeep or off-roading in an ATV or UTV.
The T-Max ATW All-Terrain Series Winch is available in two models. The ATW-4500 Winch features a 4,500-pound capacity with a 1.0HP motor and a freespooling clutch and an eccentric block-type braking system. The ATW-6000 can pull up to 6,000 pounds with its 1.3HP motor and features an automatic brake system and cam-drive clutch. Both models feature a 3-stage planetary gear train and include 50 feet of 1/4" wire rope and a wired handheld controller, as well as a roller fairlead to keep the rope in order.
Hit the road and the trails in confidence with the heavy-duty T-Max All-Terrain Series Winch. Backed by T-Max's Lifetime Warranty.