T-Max Winch Remote Control
- Operate your winch conveniently and safely with a T-max Winch Remote Control
- Available in Wired and Wireless models
- Rugged wireless receiver ignores other signals and interference
- Perform youw winching and recovery from a safe distance outside of your vehicle
- Simple 2-button operation
- Universal Radio Control Box also available
When you have to pull your 4x4 out of a ditch or muddy bog, you don't want the extra weight of your body holding it down. Hop out of the driver's seat and operate your winch from a safe distance with a T-Max Winch Remote Control. These rugged Winch Controllers let you perform your recovery pulls without standing in a ditch or reaching into your dashboard.
T-Max Winch Remote Controls are available in both Wired and Wireless designs. The Wireless model includes a rugged receiver that blocks out interfering signals to ensure proper operation. Both models feature Forward and Reverse rocker buttons and are water-resistant to fight weather damage. You can also control your winch with the T-Max Universal Integrated Radio Control Box. This water-resistant box lets you operate any winch from as far away as 215 yards (handheld controller not included).
Put winching power in your hands with a T-Max Winch Remote Control.