WARN M8000 Winch
- Up to $200 Mail-In Rebate W/Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- 8,000 lbs pulling power
- 4.8 HP Series Wound Motor with 3-stage planetary gear train
- Choose either 80' rope model with hawse fairlead, or 100' rope model with roller fairlead
- Line speeds under load of up to 8 feet per minute
- Installs easily with the portable WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame (not included)
- Lifetime Warranty
The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch offers all the power, speed, and durability you've come to expect from WARN. Its 4.8 horsepower Series Wound motor comes loaded with power and torque and can handle loads of up to 8,000 lbs. Couple that with a heavily tested 3-stage planetary gear train and you get line speeds of up to 8 feet per minute under load. Best yet, the M8000 is designed with a separate control pack, so you can mount the winch even in tight spaces.
The length of your wire rope is an important factor when winching. If the rope is too short, you may be out of luck when looking for an anchoring point. But if the rope is too long you can't take advantage of your first drum layer, the strongest part of the winching spool. WARN offers two options for the M800 to suit your winching needs. The base model comes with 80 feet of 5/16" wire rope and a hawse fairlead to keep your rope safe and organized. For extended anchoring range, choose the model with a 100 foot spool of 5/16" wire rope and a roller fairlead. Both models feature the same powerful insides and rust resistant, powder-coated outsides.
The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is built in the USA to exacting specifications and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
WARN M8000 Winch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes