FirstTrax Snow Plow
- An improved personal use home snow plow can be yours with the FirstTrax Snow Plow
- Designed to overcome other plow limitations and last longer than previous snow plows
- Three sizes available: 80" x 20", 85" x 22", and 90" x 24"
- Custom-tailored to your year, make and model
- For use clearing driveways, alleys, and small parking lots
- Durable tubular and sheet steel construction
- Mounting kit features bolt-on brackets made to fit factory holes
- Wired remote control to lift and lower blade
- Manual angling mechanism with three settings (R, L, & straight)
- Skid shoes, side markers, and cart kit included on all blades, with additional snow deflectors included on 85" and 90" blades
- Lights available from our FirstTrax Snow Plow Accessories
- Snow plow arrives fully-assembled and ready-to-go
- Mounting kit contains custom-fitted brackets, cross member piece and galvanized upper plow mount
- 1-Year Warranty
For years, snow plow users have been forced to use plows that fail to live up to their expectations. A new and much-improved design that you can rely on is available when you go with a FirstTrax Snow Plow.
The folks at FirstTrax watched the market and logged complaints customers had with other plow systems. Once noted, they designed their FirstTrax Snow Plow to be the opposite while providing customers with everything they could need or want in a plow. Three sizes of plow are available to fit your unique needs, and every plow is custom-tailored to mount to your specific truck or SUV. Tubular and sheet, hot-dipped galvanized steel combines in this industrial-grade system that connects directly to factory holes in your vehicle's frame. You control the plow's hydraulic lift with a wired remote-control, and you can plow to the right, left, or straight ahead thanks to manual angling.
Skid shoes, side markers, and a cart kit for easy on-and-off are included with every plow. The 85" and 90" models also feature an additional snow deflector. Every FirstTrax Personal & Home Snow Plow arrives with an easy-to-assemble three-piece mounting kit that includes everything you need for a perfect installation. The powder-coated blade skin resists corrosion, while a floating knuckle reduces side stress, heavy-duty springs provide optimum performance, and a self-leveling plate keeps your blade level in all plowing positions.
You're not asking for problems, you just want to plow your driveway after a heavy snow. The simple-to-use, long-lasting system you've always wanted is finally available with the FirstTrax Snow Plow. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
FirstTrax Snow Plow Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 17 reviews. See All Reviews.