- Enjoy temporary enhanced tire grip in snowy weather when you use Michelin Composite Snow Chains
- Patented "Easy Grip" composite chain design gives you the strength of metal chains with a lightweight, easy-to-install composite presentation
- Durable mesh structure includes heavy-duty aramid fibers, an abrasion-resistant polyamide and polyurethane cord, and 150 galvanized steel cleats
- Smoother, quieter ride than traditional metal chains
- Tested and proven in the French Alps for optimum performance and convenience
- Maximum speed of 25 mph when in use
- Only for use on private vehicles
- Storage bag included
- Wide variety of sizes and applications available: check tire size before shopping
When the cold and snow unleash their fury, diastrous driving conditions result. No matter how big or small your vehicle, everyone's car can use a bit of help when it comes to operating atop snow and ice. Michelin Composite Snow Chains are exactly that, a new-to-North-America, Alps-tested, temporary and safe driving aid.
The secret to these Michelin Easy Grip chains' ultimate usability comes by virtue of their patented composite design. The strength of metal chains can be installed in two minutes thanks to a durable mesh structure that includes aramid fibers, polyamide and polyurethane, and 150 galvanized steel cleats. Michelin Composite Snow Chains weigh a fraction of what traditional metal chains do, and these chains will ride quieter and smoother. A storage bag is included, several different sizes are available, and these composite snow chains are for private, non-commercial use only.
A little bit of help goes a long way in the winter time. Add a firm, easily-installed grip to your tires when you need one by using Michelin Composite Snow Chains.
Note: Maximum speed of 25 mph when snow chains in use.