SnowSport HD Snow Plow
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm CST
- Mounts easily to front or rear 2" receiver hitches for forward or back-up plowing action
- The SnowSport Snow Plow boasts excellent plow performance on black top, concrete, grass, or gravel
- Self-adjusting - does not require control from the cab
- No complicated wiring or hydraulics to install or repair
- Blade automatically disengages when in reverse, and re-engages in drive
- Heavy-Duty rubber box ends add to the SnowSport's plowing capacity
- Low-profile design for full headlight view
- Kit includes:
- 2" Front Receiver Hitch
- Push Frame with Hardware Kit
- Three-Point Angle Interceptor
- Vehicle-Specific Plow Mount
Let Jack Frost do his worst. With the SnowSport HD Snow Plow on your truck's front end, you'll be clearing the way in no time. The SnowSport Snow Plow is affordable and easy to install on any 2" front or rear receiver hitch, and can haul away powder with the best of them.
The SnowSport HD Snow Plow is both lightweight and easy to deploy and use. Simply lift each end over the frame guide to lower it, and drive! The SnowSport Snow Plow automatically accommodates changing terrain surfaces. Put your vehicle in reverse and the SnowSport HD automatically goes into a neutral position that re-engages when you move forward. When finished plowing, simply lift the blade back into the holders and secure it with hitch pins for transport.
The HD SnowSport Snow Plow features heavy-duty rubber box ends for a larger capacity, letting you push more snow at once. Its low-profile design allows full use of your headlights while plowing and transporting, an especially important safety feature on winter nights. Each SnowSport Snow Plow kit includes the blade, frame, three-point angle interceptor, custom vehicle-specific plow mount, and a 2" front receiver hitch.
SnowSport HD Snow Plow Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours
Showing 10 of 29 reviews. See All Reviews.