Heat & Clean Heated Wiper Blades
- Winter weather won't hurt your visibility when you use Heat & Clean Heated Wiper Blades
- Heating element and wipers automatically activate when your vehicle turns on and the temperature is low enough
- Blade heats to 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Melts built up snow and ice on blade, quickly dispatches flakes and crystals on your windshield
- Blade edge stays soft and wipes clean
- LED display activates when blades in use
- Three settings: Automatic (on when vehicle running, activates in cold temps); Manual (turns on when vehicle running); Off (won't activate)
- Compressed rubber blade, graphite coating
- Heater draws only 2.1 amps when running
- Easy installation, in 15 minutes or less
- 1-Year Warranty
Driving in snow and ice can be treacherous, especially once your blades become clogged with and rendered useless by built-up snow and ice. This won't be a problem, however, if you use Heat & Clean Heated Wiper Blades.
These heated windshield wipers warm up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit when in use. When set in the Automatic position, Heat & Clean Heated Wiper Blades will activate on their own when the vehicle is on and the outside temperature is low enough. Once up to the proper temperature, these handy wipers eliminate any accumulated snow and ice to keep your blades free and clean. Better still, they only require 2.1 amps to run, saving battery power, and installation is a breeze.
Make the roads less dangerous this winter by actually being able to see them. Heat & Clean Heated Wiper Blades get you out in front of winter weather. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.