B&G Suspension Accessories
Popular B&G Suspension Systems Categories
Showing 2 products
About B&G Suspension Systems
Whether you are an amateur or a racing professional, B&G Suspension Systems is your one-stop shop for your vehicle's suspension needs. B&G Suspension Systems boasts one of the highest quality and most technologically advanced lines of performance suspension systems and parts today. B&G Suspension Systems have the legendary ability to create a smooth ride that puts the driver - not the car - in control, even at high speeds. B&G Suspension tailors their products specifically to high performance automobiles like F1, BOSS, and WRC race vehicles, so even their street products are steeped in the racing tradition.
The engineers at B&G Suspension Systems are obsessed with quality in a way that's almost intimidating. Each B&G Suspension Kit, Sport Spring, and Coilover System is manufactured using cutting-edge European spring manufacturing equipment. Once a new product is designed it is field and strength tested to ensure that it meets all of B&G's exhaustive performance, quality, and safety standards.
B&G Suspension Systems is based out of San Diego, California and has nearly 150 years of auto experience under its belt - including over 40 years of shock deign. Plus, they show no signs of slowing down. B&G Suspension Systems continues to constantly invent and re-invent itself, proving why they have remained successful for over a century.
Popular B&G Applications
- 1992-1995 Audi 90 Quattro B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 06.1.032
- 1992-1998 BMW 318i B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 08.1.011
- 2001-2006 BMW M3 B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 08.1.146
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 28.1.076
- 2006-2008 Honda Fit B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 28.1.077
- 1998-2002 Mercedes CLK320 B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 52.1.041
- 1984-1989 Nissan 300ZX B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 62.1.011
- 1997-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 68.1.003
- 1991-2002 Saturn SL2 B&G S2 Sport Springs B&G 79.1.001