K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake
- Regular Price: $237.15-1,234.35
- Our Price: $160.99- 837.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intakes feature K&N's most recent high-flow intake designs
- Crosslink nylon intake tube keeps air flow cooler than metal pipes that conduct heat
- Custom-engineered for maximum performance gains on your exact year, make, and model vehicle
- Boost your throttle response and towing power
- Adds up to 26 horsepower to your engine
- Features a cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger air filter - washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- K&N 63 Series Air Intake designs are so new that they are Not CARB-Certified - Once certified they become classified as FIPK Air Intakes
- Complete mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- 10-Year/1,000,000-Mile Warranty
Brand new K&N Air Intake models begin their lives as 63 Series AirChargers before they are CARB-certified and graduate into the FIPK series. Therefore, K&N 63 Series Air Intakes are the most recent performance-enhancing designs to come from the K&N engineers. They are some of the most powerful intakes to come from the factory, boasting huge gains in throttle response and horsepower.
Every K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake begins with a massive K&N Filtercharger air filter. This cloth filter provides massive airflow and is washable and reusable for as long as you own your vehicle. Air feeds through the filter into the crosslink nylon intake tube that provides cooler airflow than flashy metal pipes. This means your engine breathes cooler, denser air for higher power and torque across the whole RPM range.
Your custom-designed K&N 63 Series Performance Air Intake is easy to install by yourself in under 90 minutes. It includes all the hardware and detailed instructions you need to install the AirCharger to factory locations without any drilling or other modifications. Plus, it's backed by K&N's 10-Year/1,000,000-Mile Warranty, ensuring a long life of reliable performance.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes