K&N FIPK Air Intake
- The K&N 57 Series FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) boosts your power, torque, and throttle response
- Boosts of up to 26 horsepower
- Custom-designed for your specific make, model, and year vehicle
- K&N includes a washable cotton-gauze air filter you can wash and reuse for the life of your vehicle
- Crosslink nylon intake tube provides cooler, denser air to your engine than a metal tube
- Parabolic diverter chamber speeds up air velocity while smoothing out the flow
- C.A.R.B. exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install the FIPK Intake Kit easily in 90 minutes or less
- 10-Year / Million-Mile Warranty
Give your vehicle more power for towing and climbing, as well as more torque for faster acceleration and passing. The K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit (or FIPK) wrangles in huge amounts of cold air flow, smoothing it and straightening it out for awesome combustion in your engine. The K&N FIPK provides huge power gains across your whole RPM range.
K&N is a legend in the industry for their quality intakes, and the Fuel Injection Performance Kit is no exception. Its crosslink nylon intake tube lets in more air and keeps it cooler than conductive metal tubes. Plus, your 57 Series FIPK kit includes K&N's signature high-flow Filtercharger air filter. This performance air filter is washable and reusable for as long as you own your vehicle. It pairs perfectly with the FIPK to let your engine suck in big gulps of cool, clean air for gains of up to 26 horsepower.
K&N builds your FIPK 57 Series Air Intake to your specific vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit and unbeatable performance. It includes all the hardware and detailed instructions you need for a painless installation to factory locations. Plus, it's backed with K&N's 10 year/1,000,000-Mile Warranty, so you know it's good to go.
K&N FIPK Air Intake Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 12 reviews. See All Reviews.