- Solve common bike hauling problems with Surco Bike Rack Accessories
- Three accessories available for your hitch-mount bike rack:
- The Conversion Bar mounts to bikes without a top tube (girls, full suspension) for easy carrying on a hitch-mount or spare tire bike rack
- Install an RV Adapter to any 4" x 4" square RV bumper to use any 2" receiver accessories such as bike racks and cargo carriers
- The Eliminator prevents rattling between your bike rack and hitch for a quieter ride
- Durable Black powder-coat finish on the RV Adapter and Eliminator
- Conversion Bar has a plastic coating to prevent scratching of your bike
- 90 Day Warranty
Surco Bike Rack Accessories offer several solutions to your bike carrying needs. Available accessories include a top-tube bar, rattle eliminator, and RV-mounted accessory receiver. All are made from durable materials with high-quality, protective finishes.
Full-suspension bikes and girls bikes often don't have a top tube on their frames, making it difficult to carry them on most hitch-mount and spare tire bike racks. The Surco Conversion Bar solves this problem. It adds a top bar to your bike frame that easily sits in a frame-carrying bike rack. It's' coated with a plastic that keeps your bikes from getting scratched while in transit. Hitch-mounted bike racks and cargo carriers can shift and rattle in the hitch receiver. The Surco Eliminator secures the rack to the receiver for a tight fit and no rattling. And if you want to use a bike rack, cargo carrier, or other 2-inch receiver accessories, simply bolt the RV Adapter to your bumper. The RV Adapter and Eliminator are both finished with a durable Black powder-coat for trusty rust prevention.
Make your bike rack work for you with Surco Bike Rack Accessories. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.