Flipside Bike Rack
- Part #: 8002426
- The Yakima Flipside Bike Rack carries up to 4 bikes without interfering with your cargo area
- Rack tilts to the right or left for access to your vehicle's trunk or cargo zone
- Pull the Flipside's TriggerFinger and the arms fold down flush to the middle
- Adjustable SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles keep your bikes from knocking and rubbing together
- LockDown locking cable keeps potential bike theives away
- RocSteady hitch tongue keeps the Flipside from wobbling when driving
- Compatible with 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receivers
- Built-in bottle opener
- Lifetime Warranty
You need to bring plenty of essential equipment when trying to dominate the Great Outdoors, especially if you're doing it on two wheels. You need quick access to camping gear, spare tires, tools, and (most importantly) beverages, but a run-of-the-mill bike rack can make getting to your trunk or cargo space a real hassle. Hook the Yakima FlipSide Bike Rack to your hitch to carry up to 4 bikes - and open your rear hatch - with ease.
The Yakima FlipSide lets your bikes travel in the lap of luxury. Its adjustable SwitchBlade cradles are nicely padded to guard against scratching. Their anti-sway design keeps your bikes from shifting and bumping into each other while in transit, and their narrow arms can accommodate a wide variety of unique frames. When you aren't hauling 2-wheelers, the FlipSide's arms fold down and flush against the center rail. The Yakima FlipSide easily tilts 90 degrees to the left or right, so you can fully open your trunk or rear door to get to your stuff.
The Yakima Flipside Bike Rack fits into both 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receivers. Its RocSteady hitch tongue prevents swaying and wobbling for an easy, stress-free ride. And best of all, it comes with a built-in bottle opener for easy tailgating. Your Yakima FlipSide Hitch Bike Rack is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.