Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads D0714
- Our Price: $55.49
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: D0714
- Rating: (8)
Sport-Touring Brake Pads
- Part #: D0714
- Rear Pair
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Baer Sport Touring Brake Pads are crafted with a ceramic formula that provides smooth stopping power with minimal brake dust
- Baer's positive molding process makes for a better pedal feel
- Satisfies OE noise/durability standards while providing added brake friction
- Anti-noise shims cut down on annoying screeching noise
- 2-Year Noise-Free Warranty when purchased with certain Baer Brake Rotors
Keep your braking solid and secure, without excess dust and noise. Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads are specially crafted for strong, smooth braking power. They're also designed to grab tight without spitting dust on your rims or waking the neighbors with annoying screeching.
Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads make an excellent add-on to your factory brake setup. They bring increased friction to your vehicle and stay within OE vibration, noise, and durability standards. Sport-Touring Pads are also great paired up with Baer rotors or as part of a complete Baer braking system. Their high-friction ceramic compound gives you consistent, reliable stopping performance. Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads bring the same braking power found on race tracks around the world.
Baer backs your Sport-Touring Pads with a 2-Year Noise-Free Warranty when purchased with qualifying Baer Rotors.
Baer D0714 fits:
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre
- 1997-2005 Buick Park Avenue
- 1994-1996 Buick Regal
- 1992-1999 Buick Riviera
- 1993 Cadillac Allante
- 1994-2005 Cadillac DeVille
- 1992-2002 Cadillac Eldorado
- 1992-2004 Cadillac Seville
- 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1995-2003 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1994-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads Reviews.