DBA Gold Series Rotors
- Designed for high performance road use
- Excellent braking in wet conditions
- Non-directional slotted design - use on either left or right side
- Cross-drilled rotor surface reduces brake fade and enhances pad bite
- DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design cools the rotors more effectively than straight slots
- Gold paint on the center section resists corrosion and looks sweet behind your rims
- Direct replacement for stock rotors - no adaptors or mods necessary
- Sold individually (Rotors should always be replaced in pairs)
- 12-Month / 12,000-Mile Warranty
- Kangaroo Paw venting not available for all part numbers
DBA Gold Series Rotors are truly pieces of precious metal. Their slotted and cross-drilled design gives you pro-quality stopping power, especially when roads are wet. They even come with a rust-stopping gold finish that shines like jewelry behind your rims.
The hole and slot pattern on Gold Series Rotors is designed to quickly vent dust, water, and hot gases for a clean, cool biting surface. DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" venting system puts 144 specially-shaped pillars between the rotor races instead of straight vents. These pillars form a complex maze that quickly expels hot air to keep the rotors even cooler and more resistant to warping.
Disc Brake Australia Gold Series Rotors are specifically designed to fit your year, make, and model vehicle for a true OEM fit and easy bolt-on installation. Your DBA Gold Series Rotors are covered with the Disc Brakes Australia 12-Month, 12,000-Mile Warranty.
DBA Gold Series Rotors Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours