EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads DP21614
Green Stuff Brake Pads
- Part #: DP21614
- Front Pair
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Replace your stock brake pads with sporty EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
- Ideal for street performance on compact muscle cars or import sedans
- Produces 30% less dust than OEM replacement pads
- Enjoy quieter stops - no noisy squealing or screeching
- Rust-free powder-coat finish
- Synthetic aramid fibers protect pads from thermal damage
- Center-line slotted design vents in cool air and manages heat build-up
- Backed by a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
Improved vehicle handling isn't just for the guys at the track. EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads are a great replacement for your OE pads and provide increased stopping power for street racing.
Not only do EBC Greens allow you to brake more confidently, they are designed to reduce awful brake noises - say goodbye to those grating screeches during sudden stops. Plus, these pads produce 30% less dust than their stock counterparts so your brakes - and calipers - stay cleaner.
Unlike the pads that came with your car, EBC Green Stuff Pads are designed to provide top-shelf performance for as long as possible, saving you money in the long-run. These pads feature center-line slotting that keeps your brakes cool and prevents thermal cracking. Additionally, the pads are woven from heat-resistant aramid fibers. On top of that, the pads are coated with a rust-proof, powder coat so you don't have to worry about oxidation getting the best of your pads.
Ditch those aggressively mediocre OE pads and get sporty performance for your import sedan or compact muscle car with EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. Backed by a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty.
EBC DP21614 fits:
- 2011-2015 Chrysler 200
- 2001-2011 Chrysler Sebring
- 2007-2015 Dodge Avenger
- 2006-2013 Dodge Caliber
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus
- 2001-2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 2001-2012 Mitsubishi Galant
- 2004-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 89 reviews. See All Reviews.