EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads DP31591C
Red Stuff Brake Pads
- Part #: DP31591C
- Front Pair
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Replace your lackluster OE pads with EBC Red Stuff Break Pads
- Greatly improves stopping distance
- Custom built to fit your vehicle's make and model
- Made from rugged, abrasion resistant aramid fibers
- Beveled edges make for quiet stops - no grating braking noises
- Center-line slot provides heat management and resists thermal cracking
- EBC's unique coating deliver rapid bedding, maximizing breaking power
- 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
OE parts are fine for driving off the lot but they just don't cut it if you're looking for real performance. If you want to improve stopping power on your street-legal ride, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads will outperform your old stock pads in virtually every way.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are made from a unique ceramic blend that improves brake bite and stopping power while also reducing brake noise. These pads also greatly reduce dust, keeping your brakes and calipers nice and clean. On top of that, most stock brake pads aren't adequately vented to fight heat build up. EBC Reds feature a center-line slot that helps dissipate heat. More importantly, it stops thermal cracking, ensuring your brakes stay in working condition for as long as possible.
If you want complete control over all aspects of your ride - and that includes stopping power - you need to get rid of that OE equipment. Give your ride a much needed boost in stopping power with EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads. Backed by a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty.
EBC DP31591C fits:
- 2007-2015 Maserati GranTurismo
- 2007-2013 Maserati Quattroporte
- 2010-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG
- 2009-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG
- 2005-2009 Mercedes-Benz Clk55 Amg
- 2006-2008 Mercedes-Benz Clk63 Amg
- 2009-2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG
- 2010-2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
- 2005-2008 Mercedes-Benz Slk32 Amg
- 2005-2009 Mercedes-Benz Slk55 Amg
There are no reviews for this application.
See All EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Reviews.