Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads HB125F.650
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Unbeatable stopping power and brake life - 20-40% more powerful than the competition
- Special ferro-carbon composite material minimizes friction and reduces brake fade and rotor warp
- Low dust, virtually noise free
- Ideal for use with high performance rotors
- Fits like standard pads, installs in under 1 hour per pad
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Hawk HPS (High Performance Street) Brake Pads are made exactly for that - high performance use on the street. Hawk draws from their long history in high-end aerospace, military, and racing brake technology in engineering the HPS series, and it shows. Hawk HPS Brake Pads blow away the competition in power, life span, and performance across the board.
The key to the HPS Brake Pads' stopping force is their special ferro-carbon material. This uninque composite makes for less friction with a 20-40% increase in stopping power. This means much higher brake fade resistance, which in turn means better control and safety. HPS Brake Pads will last longer than the rest, and rotors will see much less warping. Your ears will thank you too - HPS Brakes are virtually silent.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads are designed vehicle-specific to bolt onto your calipers like stock or standard replacement pads without any mods or other hassles. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Hawk HB125F.650 fits:
- 1987-1991 Ford Country Squire
- 1992-1994 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1981-1986 Ford LTD
- 1987-1991 Ford Ltd Crown Victoria
- 1984-1986 Ford Mustang
- 1982-1988 Lincoln Continental
- 1982-1983 Lincoln Mark VI
- 1984-1992 Lincoln Mark Vii
- 1982-1994 Lincoln Town Car
- 1981-1991 Mercury Colony Park
- 1981-1994 Mercury Grand Marquis
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads Reviews.