Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads HB643F.595
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Unbeatable stopping power and brake life - 20-40% more powerful than the competition
- Special ferro-carbon composite material minimizes friction and reduces brake fade and rotor warp
- Low dust, virtually noise free
- Ideal for use with high performance rotors
- Fits like standard pads, installs in under 1 hour per pad
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Hawk HPS (High Performance Street) Brake Pads are made exactly for that - high performance use on the street. Hawk draws from their long history in high-end aerospace, military, and racing brake technology in engineering the HPS series, and it shows. Hawk HPS Brake Pads blow away the competition in power, life span, and performance across the board.
The key to the HPS Brake Pads' stopping force is their special ferro-carbon material. This uninque composite makes for less friction with a 20-40% increase in stopping power. This means much higher brake fade resistance, which in turn means better control and safety. HPS Brake Pads will last longer than the rest, and rotors will see much less warping. Your ears will thank you too - HPS Brakes are virtually silent.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads are designed vehicle-specific to bolt onto your calipers like stock or standard replacement pads without any mods or other hassles. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Hawk HB643F.595 fits:
- 1971-1972 American Motors AMX
- 1971-1973 American Motors Ambassador
- 1973-1976 American Motors Gremlin
- 1971-1976 American Motors Hornet
- 1971-1974 American Motors Javelin
- 1971-1974 American Motors Matador
- 1969-1971 Chrysler 300
- 1976-1977 Chrysler Cordoba
- 1970-1973 Chrysler Imperial
- 1969-1973 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1961-1973 Chrysler Newport
- 1969-1973 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1970-1972 Dodge B100
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger
- 1970-1977 Dodge Charger
- 1970-1976 Dodge Coronet
- 1969-1978 Dodge Monaco
- 1972 Dodge Pickup
- 1969-1973 Dodge Polara
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1970 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda
- 1969-1978 Plymouth Fury
- 1970-1975 Plymouth Roadrunner
- 1970-1975 Plymouth Satellite
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads Reviews.