- It's a whole new ballgame for your vehicle when you go with a Hawk Performance Brake Kit
- Each kit includes 2 Quiet Slot rotors, 2 Talon calipers, new brake pads, and alloy steel saddles: a complete braking system overhaul!
- Custom-designed, equipment mounts to OEM positions
- Rotors lower noise, last a long time, and protect against internal & external corrosion
- Pads made of ferro-carbon compound for strong bite, good balance, quiet operation, excellent durability
- Calipers offer triple-piston design for better balance, stronger pad bite; aluminum body, steel pistons, anodized and powdercoated
- Internal dust seals allow components to last for years
- Easy installation, with no fabrication or drilling required
- Lifetime Warranty
Your ride deserves the best parts money can buy. Get a new braking system for your car or truck and roll the only way you know how to with a Hawk Performance Brake Kit.
Everything is included in this system to completely renovate your brakes. That means new rotors, pads, and calipers, along with all necessary installation equipment. Custom-designed to your ride, the Hawk Performance Brake Kit is engineered specifically to give you more bite for better stopping as compared to OEM components.
The Quiet Slot rotors lower noise and protect against corrosion, while the ferro-carbon brake pads increase bite up to 40% and offer both good balance and excellent long-term durability. Topping everything off for the Hawk Performance Brake Kit are their Talon calipers, which feature a well-balanced triple-piston design alongside internal seals to guarantee years of use and corrosion-resistance. With no fabrication or modification necessary to install these to OEM mounting points, this performance brake kit is a fantastic way to upgrade and augment your high-flying driving machine.
You love your ride, and accept nothing but the best for it. Find exactly that with a Hawk Performance Brake Kit. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Certain applications feature single-piston calipers so as to work better with factory mounting positions.