Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads HB359Z.543
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Minimal dust and noise for a high-performance brake pad
- Designed for stable friction - improves pad life, reduces rotor wear and brake fade
- Factory burnished and ready for bedding with your rotors
- Direct replacement for stock pads
- Lifetime Warranty
High performance brake pads are known for their stopping power, but they're also known for two big annoyances: noise and dust. Hawk has the answer: Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are ideal for those looking for race-quality braking power on the road while keeping their wheels looking showroom-ready. They generate far less dust than the competition while keeping a tough bite. Hawk's unique ceramic compound is specially engineered to reduce vibrations and noise for quiet and smooth braking. This also makes the pads last longer and wear easier on your rotors. Best yet, Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads bolt right in place of your stock pads.
Hawk backs your high-performance, low-dust Ceramic Brake Pads with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HB359Z.543 fits:
- 2009 Buick Allure
- 2001-2005 Buick Century
- 2008-2009 Buick LaCrosse
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre
- 1997-2005 Buick Park Avenue
- 1994-2004 Buick Regal
- 2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous
- 1995-1999 Buick Riviera
- 1994-2005 Cadillac DeVille
- 1994-2002 Cadillac Eldorado
- 1994-2003 Cadillac Seville
- 2000-2010 Chevrolet Impala
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet Lumina
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2001-2005 Chevrolet Venture
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero
- 1995-2002 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1994-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1998-2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1994-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 2002-2005 Pontiac Montana
- 1991-1992 Saturn SC2
- 1991-1998 Saturn SL1
- 1991-1998 Saturn SL2
- 1993-1998 Saturn SW1
- 1993-1998 Saturn SW2
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Reviews.