Cross Drilled Rotor
- Part #: EBR870L
- Front Left Rotor
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Keep your brakes cool and performing their best with Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors
- Holes act as vents for moisture and gas buildup
- Eliminates brake fade and enhances wet weather brake performance
- Holes are patterned to your exact vehicle and engineered to closely-analyzed vane structures
- Counter-sunk cross drilled holes reduce fractures and stress risers and provide smooth pad-to-rotor contact
- Custom-built for an OEM fit on your exact vehicle - no modifications needed to install
- Gold zinc dichromate coating fights rust and oxidation and looks great in your wheel wells
- Cross-drilled design keeps rotors cooler, reducing warping and hot spots
- Crafted in the USA
- Double disc grinding for a dead-flat profile without runout or tapering
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors are backed with a 3 year/36,000 Mile Warranty
Staying cool is the name of the game when it comes to brake performance. Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors are some of the coolest discs around, with custom-patterned holes that keep temperatures down and performance up. They're extensively engineered for excellent airflow, water dispersion, and a strong bite.
Your Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors stay cool by efficiently circulating air. Their holes channel hot air outwards from the center and across the disc surface. This lowers the surface temperatures, giving the pads more bite and preventing hot spots and warpage. The Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotor holes also exhaust built-up gases and water, eliminating brake fade and vastly improving your wet weather stopping power. The drill hole pattern is custom-designed to your exact vehicle, after Power Stop's intense analysis of vane structures and locations. This ensures that your rotors perform at their absolute best.
Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors not only make your vehicle stop faster - they make everyone around you stop and turn their heads. The aggressive drilled design and gold zinc dichromate coating add rust-free hot performance looks to your ride. They're custom-crafted on CNC mills for a true replacement fit and simple no-mod installation. Plus, your Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors are backed with a 3 Year, 36,000-Mile Warranty, so you know you can count on them.
Power Stop EBR870L fits:
- 2004-2006 BMW 525i
- 2004-2007 BMW 525xi
- 2008 BMW 528i
- 2008 BMW 528xi
- 2004-2007 BMW 530i
- 2006-2007 BMW 530xi
- 2008 BMW 535i
- 2008 BMW 535xi
- 2004-2005 BMW 545i
- 2006-2008 BMW 550i
- 2004-2008 BMW 645Ci
- 2004-2008 BMW 650i
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors Reviews.