Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Z26-915
- Our Price: $69.49
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: Z26-915
- Rating: (3)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am CST
- Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are the right choice for your ride and driving style
- Great for high-performance and large-wheel applications
- Increase stopping power by as much as 20% over stock
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid construction
- Carbon fiber infusion reduces noise, lowers dust
- Fade-resistant, copper-free
- Custom-designed for your particular vehicle
- Powder-coated pad backing resists corrosion
- Includes stainless steel shims and all necessary hardware
- 90-Day, 3,600 Mile Warranty
The way you drive, standard brake pads just don't get the job done. Upgrade your set and use the right tool for the job with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
These brake pads exist for one reason, and it's there in the name: to handle the most extreme jobs you can throw at them! That means high-performance driving and large-wheel applications. Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are made of a carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound that reduces noise, sheds less brake dust, and increases stopping power as much as one-fifth over your factory pads. The exterior is powder-coated to resist corrosion, further prolonging these custom-made, performance brake pads' life cycle.
When you drive hard, make sure you can also stop with total confidence. Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads give you that security. Backed by a 90-Day, 3,600 Mile Warranty.
Power Stop Z26-915 fits:
- 2002-2004 Audi A6 Quattro
- 2001-2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Reviews.