Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit with Calipers
- Regular Price: $404.75-1,638.35
- Our Price: $274.78- 1,112.26
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (4)
- Caliper Core Buy-Back Program! Click Here for full details!
- Haul heavy cargo while stopping on a dime with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit
- Kit includes:
- Z36 Extreme performance pads
- Drilled & Slotted Silver Zinc plated rotors
- Calipers, bleeder screws and pins
- Carbon and ceramic formula for max stopping power
- Stainless steel shims for virtually silent braking
- Drilled and slotted rotors for optimal heat management
- Rotors sweep away gas and dust for clear contact
- Silver zinc plating keeps rotors rust-free
- Price includes core charge for calipers
- 3-Year/36,000-mile warranty
Heavy towing can do a number on your stock pads and rotors. With the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit installed on your truck, you'll experience long lasting braking performance even if you're regularly hauling serious weight behind your rig.
It's no surprise that the kit's Z36 brake pads have found popularity among the nation's hauling and towing aficionados. Not only do these pads offer a greater friction coefficient than your factory pads, but they're designed specifically for hauling heavy loads on hilly terrain. Featuring a carbon and ceramic formula, these pads equip your rig with maximum stopping power. Plus, their insulating shims makes these bad boys silent - no more grating braking noises and screeching halts.
But don't let the Z36 pads take all the credit - this kit also includes Power Stop's patented drilled and slotted rotors. These offer optimal heat management and prevent thermal cracking. In addition to dissipating damaging heat, the rounded slots on these silver zinc plated rotors sweep away gas and dust every time you hit the brakes. Power Stop's advanced structural design means that your new rotors are in it for the long haul.
Whether you're hauling a camper to the wilderness or a boat down to the bayou, you can't beat the stopping power and control that comes with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit. Backed by a 3-Year/36,000 mile Warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit with Calipers Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes