StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors 979.66002
Front & Rear SportStop Drilled Brake Kit
- Part #: 979.66002
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Maximum braking performance for your entire system is available with a complete StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors
- Each sport brake kit includes includes four of each of the following: StopTech Drilled Replacement Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Drilled rotors eliminate debris accumulation between brake pad and brake disc and prevent glazing
- Improved feel and quicker response times, more aggressive braking bite
- Brake pads maintain friction for durable braking in both street and racing situations; brake lines designed to resist expansion and to maintain integrity through severals years of use
- Custom-designed for each particular vehicle
- Installs directly to stock calipers
- Improves braking performance in all conditions, useful both for daily drivers and racers
- Black coating on non-swept areas prevents corrosion
- Everything needed for installation included, everything designed to work together
- 90-Day Warranty
Drilled rotors help eliminate brake dust and debris accumulation on your brakes for a healthier bite and higher performance braking through the full range of temperatures and conditions. Make sure your car or truck is ready for anything by investing in a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors.
This is an entire braking system built to your vehicle's exact specifications. That means you get StopTech Drilled Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines. You'll receive four of each component, one for each of your wheels, and everything installs directly to your stock calipers. In rain and snow, sunshine or sleet, your braking performance will improve dramatically. A StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors prevents glazing from robbing your braking system of bite and response. Corrosion-resistant and more aggressive than your stock brakes, everything you need to install these brakes is included in one package.
You don't have to be a superstar racer to demand the best from your braking system. Insist upon the kind of quality that will keep you safe and sound by using a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
StopTech 979.66002 fits:
- 2000 GMC Yukon