StopTech Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors
- Regular Price: $646.50-1,307.00
- Our Price: $438.90- 887.30
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (2)
- Get maximum braking performance when you use a complete StopTech Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors
- Each kit includes Slotted Rotors, Street Performance Brake Pads, and Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- All implements packaged as a group of four: one of each for every wheel
- Cast-iron rotors resist glazing and eliminate debris accumulation for full contact stopping with an aggressive initial bite in all conditions
- Rotor slots and veins protect against thermal cracking
- Brake pads maintain friction for trustworthy braking whether you are racing or Sunday cruising; brake lines designed to resist expansion and maintain integrity through years and years of use
- Custom-designed for each particular vehicle, each kit installs directly to stock calipers
- Black coating on non-swept areas prevents corrosion
- Everything needed for installation will be included in each package, and everything is designed to work together
- 90-Day Warranty
StopTech's Slotted rotors feature directional slots and cooling veins that guard the rotor against cracking in high-stress, high-performance situations. Teaming them up with a full brake kit ensures your vehicle's brakes will be ready for everything.
Each braking system is custom-designed to your vehicle's exact specifications. With this system, you'll receive four sets of slotted rotors, street performance brake pads, and Stainless Steel brake lines, one full brake set for each of your wheels. Even better, everything installs directly to your stock calipers. No matter the conditions, your braking performance will improve dramatically. A StopTech Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors prevents the deleterious effects of glazing on your braking system, ensuring ample bite and response while also protecting your vehicle against thermal cracking. Corrosion-resistant and substantially more aggressive than your stock brakes could ever hope to be, you'll find everything you need to install these brakes included in one convenient package.
You are well within your rights to demand nothing but the best from your braking system. Whether you are a speed demon or a Sunday driver, insist upon quality, the kind that will keep you safe and sound, by using a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
StopTech Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours